GOLF IN BERMUDA
This fishhook-shaped island, which celebrated its 400th anniversary in 2009, boasts the highest concentration of golf courses per square mile in the world, with seven courses draped over its 21 square miles, several of them the beneficiaries of recent major makeovers.
- Belmont Hills Golf Club – 18 Hole course that is part of the Newstead Belmont Hills Golf Resort & Spa
- Mid Ocean Club – Private Club but visitors can play Mon, Wed & Fri– Course designed by Charles Blair Macdonald – Babe Ruth lost 11 balls in the waterway trying to drive the course!
- Ocean View Golf Course – 9 Hole Government run course close to Hamilton
- Port Royal Golf Course – Government run course and venue for the PGA Grand Slam of Golf. The 16th hole is spectacular!
- Riddell’s Bay Golf & Country Club – The oldest golf course in Bermuda
- Tucker’s Point Golf Club – Part of the Rosewood Tucker’s Point Hotel
- Turtle Hill Golf Club – Par 3 course on the grounds of one of the island’s most luxurious hotels – The Fairmont Southampton. Just try to break Par!!
When booking your sailing or any vacation package through us, let us book your Tee Times, too!